House of the Week: $1.2 Mil Oakville Home With Beautiful Kitchen and Bathrooms
This Place: With an upgraded kitchen, renovated basement, beautiful bedrooms, and immaculate bathrooms, this Oakville home is easily a must-see.
Address: 1279 Warwick Ave.
Neighbourhood: Bronte East
Big Selling Point: Beautifully upgraded kitchen, and the overall modern and practical feel.
- Upgraded kitchen with breakfast bar
- Modern kitchen
- In-law suite
- Detached garage
- Beautiful, renovated, basement
- Bathrooms with glass showers
- Comfortable living area
- 3 + 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 50.00 x 123.75
- Detached bungalow
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Halton police ramp up COVID-19 compliance enforcement with new powers
- Halton reports another 15 newly confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Internal audit of Scheer’s expenses turns up money on school, clothes, minivan
- Police say they are not ticketing drivers for having more than one person in a vehicle
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Home with Beautiful Kitchen
- House of the Week: Pristine $2 Mil Oakville Home with Stunning Kitchen and Living Room
- House of the Week: $2.2 Mil Oakville Home With Pristine Kitchen
- House of the Week: $1.3 Mil Oakville Home With a Pristine Kitchen
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Home with Huge Kitchen