House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Oakville Home with Amazing Backyard
This Place: Stunning custom built home located in sought-after South West Oakville. No details are missed in this exquisite chic home with a modern yet comfy interior.
Address: 2532 Rebecca Street
Neighbourhood: Bronte West
Big Selling Point: A gorgeous outdoor area featuring mature trees, a spacious saltwater pool and patio area that’s great for large get-togethers.
Amazing outdoor area with saltwater pool
Open concept kitchen with an island
- Finished basement with rec room and wet bar
Large windows allowing for plenty of natural light
$7,304 a year in taxes
59.55 x 144.22
Two-storey, detached house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- COVID closes restaurants in Burlington and Milton
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Frost advisory in effect for Burlington, Oakville, Milton
- All COVID-19 cases in Halton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Santa Claus parade returns to Oakville
- Oakville House of the Week: $2.9 Mil Home with Gorgeous Family Room
- House of the Week: $3.8 Mil Oakville Home with Amazing Designer Backyard
- House of the Week: $2.99 Mil Luxury Home
- House of the Week: $2.1 Mil Oakville Home With a Gorgeous Designer Interior
- House of the Week: $3.9 Mil Oakville Home With Stunning Backyard