House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Custom Built Oakville Home
This Place: This incredible home is located in South Oakville. With an open staircase, a beautifully designed kitchen, and lots of basement space, this house is a must-see.
Address: 2349 Belyea St.
Neighbourhood: South Oakville
Big Selling Point: Gorgeous wooden staircase
- French doors
- Built in kitchen appliances
- Gas fireplace
- Custom kitchen with a large island
- Finished basement
- Large windows that bring in lots of light
- Gorgeous, open, wooden staircase
- 4 +1 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 50.00 x 98.55
- 2-Storey detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Huge Lottery Ticket Win Sold in Burlington
- Bean sprouts product recalled due to possible Salmonella contamination
- Province confirms new presumptive case of coronavirus
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- What are the key issues in the Ontario teachers’ disputes with the province?
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil Oakville Home With Lots of Cabinet Space
- House of the Week: $2.2 Mil Oakville Home With Pristine Kitchen
- Oakville House of the Week: $2.4 Mil Home with Elevator
- House of the Week: $1.8 Mil Oakville Home With Beautiful Staircase and Spacious Kitchen
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.6 Mil Home with Lots of Green Space