How do the People of Halton Hills Feel About Climate Change?
How do the people of Halton Hills feel about climate change?
We'll find out soon.
The town is participating in the Halton Climate Collective (HCC) which consists of local environmental leaders from across Halton Region.
Residents are invited to join town staff and the HCC team in a free session to discuss local climate change challenges and opportunities.
The HCC is developing a plan dedicated to transforming Halton into a low-carbon, climate-resilient community.
At the session, residents will be able to have their say.
This session will be held on Nov. 6 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Hillview Active Living Centre located at 318 Guelph St, Georgetown.
A complimentary light dinner will be provided and door prizes will be drawn for participants who carpool to the session.
Residents can also bring a reusable mug for water, coffee and/or tea.
Register for the session at HCC-Halton Hills.
Residents that are unable to attend the Halton Hills session, have the option to sign up for another session as listed below:
Milton: Oct. 31, 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Oakville: Nov. 1, 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Burlington: Nov. 8 9:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- A New Authentic Taco Restaurant is Coming to Oakville
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- School Community Devastated After 11-Year-Old Student’s Murder