How do the People of Halton Hills Feel About Climate Change?
How do the people of Halton Hills feel about climate change?
We’ll find out soon.
The town is participating in the Halton Climate Collective (HCC) which consists of local environmental leaders from across Halton Region.
Residents are invited to join town staff and the HCC team in a free session to discuss local climate change challenges and opportunities.
The HCC is developing a plan dedicated to transforming Halton into a low-carbon, climate-resilient community.
At the session, residents will be able to have their say.
This session will be held on Nov. 6 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Hillview Active Living Centre located at 318 Guelph St, Georgetown.
A complimentary light dinner will be provided and door prizes will be drawn for participants who carpool to the session.
Residents can also bring a reusable mug for water, coffee and/or tea.
Register for the session at HCC-Halton Hills.
Residents that are unable to attend the Halton Hills session, have the option to sign up for another session as listed below:
Milton: Oct. 31, 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Oakville: Nov. 1, 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Burlington: Nov. 8 9:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- UPDATE: Foul Play Not Suspected Following Double Fatality in Burlington
- Burlington is a Pricey Place for Renters: Report
- Police Looking to Identify Alleged Voyeur in Halton Hills
- Suspect Sought After Electric Toothbrushes Stolen From Shoppers Drug Mart in Oakville
- Burlington Resident Rich After Winning Massive Lotto Prize