Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Halton This Weekend
Get ready for a cold and snowy couple of days in Halton.
Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for Southwestern Ontario and the Golden Horseshoe area, advising residents that they should expect a major winter storm coming this weekend.
The snowstorm will begin on the morning of Saturday, January 19, and taper off on late Saturday night. Expect between 5 to 10 cm of snow as well as highways, roads, walkways and parking lots becoming very icy and slippery.
Blowing snow will also be an issue which may affect visibility.
Winds between 40 gusting to 60 kmh are expected to accompany wind chill temperatures of -20 to -30 degrees Celsius into Monday (January 21) morning.
Stay warm and safe, everyone.
- Police Stop Driver Taking Selfies Behind the Wheel in Oakville
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Big Changes Planned for These Highways in Halton
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: May 12 – 18
- Power Outage Affecting Nearly Two Thousand Milton Residents