Huge Winning Lotto Ticket Sold in Burlington
A Burlington resident may have just won big, according to a recent statement from OLG.
Last night’s Lotto Max draw (Friday, November 9) is said to have produced some huge wins across Ontario, including a ticket worth $100,000 sold in Burlington.
The prize list is as follows:
- One MAXMILLIONS ticket, worth $1,000,000, sold in Thornhill
- Two MAXMILLIONS tickets, worth $333,333.40 each, sold in the Guelph area and Trenton
- Two second prize-winning tickets, worth $267,172 each, sold in Cambridge and the Peterborough area
- Four ENCORE tickets, worth $100,000 each, sold in Burlington, the Richmond Hill area, Toronto and the Thunder Bay area
Lottery players can check their numbers at OLG’s website here.
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Update: Teen charged after alleged stabbing of 79-year-old woman in Oakville
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic
- Province investing millions in broadband and cellular service for Ontarians