Hwy. 401 eastbound ramps and lanes scheduled for closure in Milton in April
Published March 27, 2023 at 11:20 am
Significant lane closures on Hwy. 401 in Milton will be coming in a couple of weeks.
From Thursday, April 13, at 11 p.m. until Friday, April 21, at 5 a.m., various ramps from Hwy. 25 and James Snow Parkway to Hwy. 401 will be closed so crews can complete culvert construction activities.
On April 13, multiple lanes on Hwy. 401 eastbound from Hwy. 25 to before James Snow Parkway will be closed, with a full closure of the on-ramps from Hwy. 25 to Hwy. 401 eastbound on Friday, April 14.
Access to four of the five lanes and on-ramps will resume on Monday, April 17, with all lanes accessible on Friday, April 21.
Here are more details of the planned lane closures:
- One of five lanes closed from 11 p.m. on Thursday, April 13, to 8 p.m. on Friday, April 14
- Four of five lanes closed from 8 p.m. on Friday, April 14, to 4 p.m. on Saturday April 15
- Three of five lanes closed from 4 p.m. on Saturday, April 15, to noon on Sunday, April 16
- Two of five lanes closed from noon on Sunday, April 16, to 5 a.m. on Monday, April 17
- One of five lanes closed from 5 a.m. on Monday, April 17, to 5 a.m. Friday April 21
Drivers will be able to detour around the Hwy. 25 ramp closure by taking Steeles Ave. or James Snow Parkway to the eastbound Hwy. 401 ramp at James Snow.
inhalton's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising