Iconic Toy Brand Coming to Halton
Have you ever wanted to shop at a world-famous American tory store in Mississauga?
Now is your chance.
Hudson’s Bay is bringing FAO Schwarz, the iconic toy brand, to Canada.
Just in time for the holiday season.
During this month, pop-up shops of the brand will launch exclusively at every Hudson’s Bay store across Canada and on thebay.com.
“At Hudson’s Bay we are always looking for ways to offer our customers new, exciting and exclusive opportunities and experiences”, Alison Coville, President, Hudson’s Bay, said in a recent press release.
“There is something special and nostalgic about shopping for a perfect toy to bring joy to someone you love. We are thrilled to launch the FAO Schwarz brand in Canada and bring that sense of magic and wonder to our customers”.
Shops will range from 300 to 1200 square feet in size and will carry oversized plush animals, classic toy train sets, the famous dance-on piano, and more.
“We are delighted to partner with Hudson’s Bay on this exclusive retail partnership”, David Conn, CEO of ThreeSixty Brands, owners of the FAO Schwarz brand, said in a recent press release.
“As Canada’s most iconic and leading department store, they are the perfect partner to help us create cherished memories for generations of children.”
Hudson’s Bay worked with ACI brands, a Canadian distributor, to bring the FAO Schwarz brand to the market.
FAO Schwarz is known to be the oldest toy brand in the U.S.
Hudson’s Bay got back into the toy business itself in the fall of 2016 with shops in 60 stores across the country and on thebay.com.
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- Car Fire Breaks out in Tim Hortons Drive-Thru in Burlington
- Halton Police Charge Suspect In Connection To Major Robbery In Burlington
- Emergency Services Investigating Strange Substance Released into a Burlington Creek
- Top 5 Bakeries in Burlington
- Major Luxury Fashion Brand to Acquire Iconic Footwear Brand
- Police Seeking Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at Hudson’s Bay in Burlington
- This Store at the Burlington Centre Needs an Update
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated American Store Will Be Opening A Brand New GTA Location
- Big Changes Coming for Huge Canadian Makeup Brand