IKEA Canada Introduces Unique New Program
IKEA Canada recently introduced a new program where stores will buy back furniture.
The program, formally referred to as the IKEA Sell-Back Program, was designed to help customers create a more sustainable everyday home life.
The store will work to give used IKEA items a new home and another life.
This program works by IKEA FAMILY members submitting an application to sell their used items for an in-store credit. If members want to submit more than one item they must fill out separate applications.
Members must include at least four photos of the item in their application.
The approval of the application could take up to 72 hours, but once it is approved members can then drop off their item(s) and get their in-store credit at their selected store.
For more information or to submit an application, visit the IKEA Canada website.
- Burlington man charged with trafficking crack cocaine
- Here's what you need to earn to 'live' in Halton
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Don Cherry appears on Fox News to speak out against his firing
- Number of Subway locations continues to decline in Halton