Impaired Driver Drives Into a Burlington Home
An impaired driver recently drove into a home in Burlington.
According to Halton Police, police are still investigating an overnight collision that took place on Guelph Line at Woodward Avenue last night (Dec. 18).
Police say the vehicle was driven through a fence and into a home.
According to police, the driver has since been arrested for impaired operation.
.@HaltonPolice continue to investigate overnight collision on Guelph Line at Woodward in Burlington. Driver arrested for impaired operation after driving a vehicle through a fence and into a home. #BurlON @HRPSBurl pic.twitter.com/EOAk5s6GXD— Andrew Collins (@ACollinsPhoto) December 19, 2018
At this time, it is unknown whether there were any injuries.
We will provide more details as they become available.
- This Burlington Restaurant Was Named One of Canada’s Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- These Places are Considered the Most Welcoming in Canada
- This Cookie Dough Café Has Come to Oakville
- Have Your Say on The Best Chicken Wing Flavour in Halton
- PHOTOS: Possible Impaired Driver Stopped in Gunpoint Takedown in Burlington
- Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway in Burlington
- PHOTOS: Allegedly Impaired Driver's Vehicle Destroyed in Halton Hills
- Suspect Arrested Following Alleged Impaired Driving in Burlington
- PHOTOS: Allegedly Impaired Driver Downs Light Pole in Milton