Impaired Driver Drives Into a Burlington Home
An impaired driver recently drove into a home in Burlington.
According to Halton Police, police are still investigating an overnight collision that took place on Guelph Line at Woodward Avenue last night (Dec. 18).
Police say the vehicle was driven through a fence and into a home.
According to police, the driver has since been arrested for impaired operation.
.@HaltonPolice continue to investigate overnight collision on Guelph Line at Woodward in Burlington. Driver arrested for impaired operation after driving a vehicle through a fence and into a home. #BurlON @HRPSBurl pic.twitter.com/EOAk5s6GXD— Andrew Collins (@ACollinsPhoto) December 19, 2018
At this time, it is unknown whether there were any injuries.
We will provide more details as they become available.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Police seeking witnesses in attempted theft in Milton
- Opinion: Ford government exposes animals to more abuse
- Police searching for missing Burlington man with medical conditions
- Karahi Point, Pioneer of Traditional Karahi in Canada, Opens New Restaurant
- PHOTOS: Possible Impaired Driver Stopped in Gunpoint Takedown in Burlington
- Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway in Burlington
- PHOTOS: Allegedly Impaired Driver's Vehicle Destroyed in Halton Hills
- Suspect Arrested Following Alleged Impaired Driving in Burlington
- PHOTOS: Allegedly Impaired Driver Downs Light Pole in Milton