Interesting New Restaurant Coming to Downtown Oakville
A vacancy has been filled in downtown Oakville.
And we can’t wait to try it out once its door open.
The popular Toronto-based Mediterranean bakery, cafe, and restaurant is slated to open up at 219 Lakeshore Rd. E.
Ricarda’s offers up everything from tapas, pastries, and avocado toast to Sunday brunch, dinner, and cocktails.
The news come after waving goodbye to Julia’s and its beautiful decor and tasty corn bread.
The closure was shocking, as Julia Hannah’s resto—she’s been a household name locally for 35 years thanks to her great success in the downtown Oakville food scene-occupied prime real estate along Lakeshore.
Ricarda’s, though, will no doubt satisfy locals who can never have enough dessert options or savoury eats.
And while the resto boasts a substantial food menu, it’s best known for its upscale-yet-unpretentious vibe and vast array of eats such as quiche, flatbread, pizza, and wine.
The restaurant’s Toronto location is on Peter St., right in the entertainment district.
Naturally, the list of teas and desserts is endless (well, almost endless). As far as baked goods go, diners can enjoy eclairs, tarts, croissants, scones, a danish (or seven), and more.
We’ll keep you updated on more new opening details as they emerge.
Photos courtesy of Ricarda’s
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- Multiple Drivers Penalized for Speeding, Street Racing in Oakville and Burlington
- For All Canadian Breaking Bad Fans This is Disappointing
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: September 15– 21
- Justin Trudeau Still Preferred Prime Minister After Blackface Photos