Intersection Closed Following Collision in Oakville
An intersection in Oakville has been closed following a collision.
According to police, the collision took place at the intersection of Bristol Circle and Plymouth Drive.
And police are asking the public to avoid the area.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
We will provide updates as they become available.
Update - Accident Bristol Circle & Plymouth Dr - Oakville— Halton Police (@HaltonPolice) July 4, 2019
The intersection remains closed due to the investigation and clean-up. Anticipated to be closed for another 60 minutes ^JK
Update - The intersection of Bristol Circle and Plymouth Drive in Oakville has been re-opened. Thank you for your patience and staying clear of the area.— Halton Police (@HaltonPolice) July 4, 2019
Remember, always drive safe! ^JK
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Residents extracted from scene of major fire in Burlington
- Driver faces multiple charges after flicking cigarette butt: Halton police
- Delays expected after train collides with vehicle in Oakville
- Major weather warning currently in effect for Halton
- Road Closed Following Collision at Oakville Intersection
- Oakville Intersection Closed Following Police Investigation
- Motorists in Oakville urged to avoid intersection due to collision
- UPDATE: Investigation Causing Major Road Closures in Oakville
- UPDATE: Passenger Sustains Injuries Following Collision at Major Oakville Intersection