Intersection Closed Following Collision in Oakville
An intersection in Oakville has been closed following a collision.
According to police, the collision took place at the intersection of Bristol Circle and Plymouth Drive.
And police are asking the public to avoid the area.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
We will provide updates as they become available.
Update - Accident Bristol Circle & Plymouth Dr - Oakville— Halton Police (@HaltonPolice) July 4, 2019
The intersection remains closed due to the investigation and clean-up. Anticipated to be closed for another 60 minutes ^JK
Update - The intersection of Bristol Circle and Plymouth Drive in Oakville has been re-opened. Thank you for your patience and staying clear of the area.— Halton Police (@HaltonPolice) July 4, 2019
Remember, always drive safe! ^JK
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Halton
- This Famous Building Has Been Designated as a Heritage Site in Oakville
- Road Closure Due To Serious Collision In Burlington
- House of the Week: $1.2 Mil Milton Home With Exquisite Kitchen
- Incredibly Rare Event Happening in Skies Above Halton
- Road Closed Following Collision at Oakville Intersection
- Oakville Intersection Closed Following Police Investigation
- UPDATE: Investigation Causing Major Road Closures in Oakville
- UPDATE: Passenger Sustains Injuries Following Collision at Major Oakville Intersection
- Paramedics Respond to Collision at Oakville Intersection