Is This Busy Oakville Park Still Closed Due to Flooding?
So there’s good news and bad news for Oakville outdoor enthusiasts — we’ll give you the good news first.
The majority of a popular south end park is open.
But - you knew it was coming - two areas remain sectioned and fenced off, and the splash pad remains out of bounds due to flooding.
That means there’s still one last day to enjoy the sweltering September heat.
Coronation Park has been off limits, for the most part, all summer.
The 24-acre park has walking and biking trails plus two beach volleyball courts.
Enjoy it while you can!
Photo courtesy of the Town of Oakville
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Halton
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: September 8 – 14
- This Famous Building Has Been Designated as a Heritage Site in Oakville
- House of the Week: $1.2 Mil Milton Home With Exquisite Kitchen
- Road Closure Due To Serious Collision In Burlington