Is This Busy Oakville Park Still Closed Due to Flooding?
So there’s good news and bad news for Oakville outdoor enthusiasts — we’ll give you the good news first.
The majority of a popular south end park is open.
But - you knew it was coming - two areas remain sectioned and fenced off, and the splash pad remains out of bounds due to flooding.
That means there’s still one last day to enjoy the sweltering September heat.
Coronation Park has been off limits, for the most part, all summer.
The 24-acre park has walking and biking trails plus two beach volleyball courts.
Enjoy it while you can!
Photo courtesy of the Town of Oakville
- G2 driver clocked going 206 km/h in Oakville
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Halton police search for missing Oakville teen
- Burlington Sound of Music Festival 2020 cancelled due to COVID-19 outbreak