Is This Busy Oakville Park Still Closed Due to Flooding?
So there’s good news and bad news for Oakville outdoor enthusiasts — we’ll give you the good news first.
The majority of a popular south end park is open.
But - you knew it was coming - two areas remain sectioned and fenced off, and the splash pad remains out of bounds due to flooding.
That means there’s still one last day to enjoy the sweltering September heat.
Coronation Park has been off limits, for the most part, all summer.
The 24-acre park has walking and biking trails plus two beach volleyball courts.
Enjoy it while you can!
Photo courtesy of the Town of Oakville
- Police Warning Residents of Suspicious Person in Milton
- Police Warning Residents About Suspicious Vehicle in Milton
- One Male in Custody After Terrorizing Family in Oakville
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- One Male in Custody Following Incident at Oakville School