It Will Feel Like a Blazing 40 C Next Week in The Halton Region
Miss winter yet?
It seems like the summer heat is here to stay (which you’re probably happy about, and for good reason).
According to The Weather Network, the actual temperatures in the Halton Region will be in the high 20s and low 30s, throughout next week. However, the sunny weather will make it will feel like the temperatures in the upper 30s to 40c.
There is also a chance for some predicted thunderstorms over the weekend.
Below is the 7-day forecast from the weather network:
For more information on the forecast, you can visit The Weather Network here.
Photo courtesy of The Weather Network
- The Weather Network Reveals Canada's 2018 Fall Forecast
- Weather Network Reveals Fall Forecast for Halton and Beyond
- Extremely Hot and Sunny Weather Predicted for Canada Day Long Weekend
- Extreme Heat and Humidity Predicted for Halton This Week
- Drastic Weather Shift in Store for This Weekend in Halton