It's going to be a blistering hot week in Halton
Hopefully you enjoyed the somewhat cooler temperatures we’ve had recently, because the summer heat is planning to return in full force.
According to The Weather Network’s current forecast, daytime highs ranging from high 20s to low 30s are expected every day for the next seven days.
With the humidity, it’ll feel more like mid-to-high 30s on some days (feeling like a scorching 39 on Monday!).
Nighttime lows hovering around the low 20s will unfortunately provide little relief from the heat.
Along with the heat, also a chance of thunderstorms on Monday and Tuesday, the Weather Network reports.
- Fentanyl drug bust in Oakville largest in Halton history
- House of the Week: Rural Milton estate will let you live large
- New COVID-19 cases in Burlington and Oakville schools
- As provincial numbers skyrocket, Halton see 15 new COVID-19 cases
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener