It’s Going to be a Fairly Rainy Week in Halton
The Halton Region saw a lot of sunshine this past weekend, however, according to Environment Canada, that may not be the case for this week.
Today in Halton it will be 17 degrees, although, as noted by Environment Canada, there will be showers.
Tomorrow it will be 22 degrees and mainly sunny.
On Wednesday (June 12), it will be 22 degrees again with a 30 per cent chance of showers.
And on Thursday, the temperature will drop back down to 17 degrees and the region will see some more showers.
The temperature will stay at 17 degrees on Friday (June 14) with a 60 per cent chance of showers, however, the weekend is looking a little bit nicer.
On Saturday it will be 22 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud, and on Sunday it will be 23 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud.
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- 5 Places Where You Can Take Amazing Instagram Selfies Near Halton
- Police Chase Oakville Man Who Allegedly Shot Vehicles with Pellet Gun