It’s Going to Feel Like 44 Degrees in Halton This Week
It's going to be another hot week in Halton this week, however, there will be a few days where you may want to hold off on heading to the beach.
According to The Weather Network, it is going to be 28 degrees in Halton today, feeling like 32, and mainly sunny.
Tomorrow, July 16, the temperature is going to be 32, however, it is going to feel like 41. There is also a risk of strong thunderstorms.
On Wednesday, according to The Weather Network, it is going to feel like 39 degrees, however, there will be a risk of a thunderstorm again.
It will be 30 degrees on Thursday (July 18), and it will feel like 41.
Heading into the weekend, according to The Weather Network, it is going to feel even hotter.
On Friday, July 19, it is going to feel like 44 degrees in Halton.
Saturday will feel a little cooler at 41 degrees, and Sunday even cooler at 36.
Graphic is courtesy of The Weather Network.
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Police investigating gunpoint bank robbery in Milton
- Tactical Rescue Unit called to Burlington residence
- Injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Burlington
- Burlington man wanted after alleged home invasion and assault: police