Justin Trudeau is Coming to a Milton School
It's going to be a big day in Milton tomorrow (Jan. 31).
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is coming to the town, more specifically Craig Kielburger Secondary School.
Trudeau will be in town to talk about how more good jobs can be created, how the middle class can be strengthened, how the economy can grow in a way that works for everyone, and how more opportunities can be ensured for everyone.
This is something that Trudeau has been doing across the country since 2017.
The event will be hosted by Pam Damoff, member of parliament for Oakville North-Burlington, along with MP John Oliver.
The event will start at 7 p.m. and doors will open at 5 p.m.
Those who want to attend are encouraged to RVSP here.
Note that RSVPs will not guarantee access to the event as admission will be on a first come, first served basis.
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Ontario to provide financial assistance during school and child care closures amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Justin Trudeau Peppered With Questions During Milton Town Hall
- Justin Trudeau Promises To Lower Taxes and Cell Phone Bills in Halton
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau self-isolating after wife experiences flu-like symptoms
- Justin Trudeau Still Preferred Prime Minister After Blackface Photos
- Justin Trudeau Responds to His Picture in Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party