Justin Trudeau is Coming to a Milton School
It’s going to be a big day in Milton tomorrow (Jan. 31).
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is coming to the town, more specifically Craig Kielburger Secondary School.
Trudeau will be in town to talk about how more good jobs can be created, how the middle class can be strengthened, how the economy can grow in a way that works for everyone, and how more opportunities can be ensured for everyone.
This is something that Trudeau has been doing across the country since 2017.
The event will be hosted by Pam Damoff, member of parliament for Oakville North-Burlington, along with MP John Oliver.
The event will start at 7 p.m. and doors will open at 5 p.m.
Those who want to attend are encouraged to RVSP here.
Note that RSVPs will not guarantee access to the event as admission will be on a first come, first served basis.
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- Oakville Residents Charged Following Municipal Election Investigation
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- Gas Prices Expected to Drop in Halton Soon