Lane Closures in Effect Following Collision in Burlington
Lane closures are currently in effect following a collision in Burlington.
According to police, a two-vehicle collision has resulted in the two northbound lanes being closed on Brant Street between the westbound QEW off ramp and North Service Road.
Police are on scene and asking people to avoid the area if possible.
At this time, injuries as a result of the collision are unknown.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Police Looking for Owner of Dog Believed to be Hit by Car in Burlington
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect for Halton
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- Police Searching for Suspect Wanted on Warrants for Assault and Failing to Attend Court
- Road Closures Due To Major Collision In Burlington
- ROAD CLOSURES: Halton Police on Scene Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Collision in Halton Hills
- All Lanes Closed on Part of a Major Road in Milton Following a Serious Collision
- Collision in Burlington Causes Injuries and Lane Closures
- Road Closed After Nasty Vehicle Collision in Burlington