Lane reductions in effect for Coldstream due to construction in Burlington
Due to construction, temporary lane closures will be in effect for Coldstream Drive in Burlington.
As of today (June 30) until October 26, Coldstream will be reduced to a single lane due to watermain construction.
During this time, only one lane will be open in either direction.
Drivers are advised to expect delays and find alternate routes if possible.
- Watermain Break in Burlington Results in Lane Closure
- Lane Closures in Effect Following Collision in Burlington
- Jackknifed Tractor Trailer Causes Lane Closures on Highway 401 in Milton
- Left lane of the QEW blocked due to collision in Burlington
- PHOTOS: Lane Restrictions Following Watermain Break in Burlington