Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Vehicle Fire
According to 511Ontario, a vehicle has caught on fire on Highway 401 westbound.
The car is blocking the two right lanes and shoulder. Though, there is not much traffic in the area as of now.
Only one vehicle was involved. The fire unit is on scene.
The incident occurred at Highway 401 westbound and Highway 407ETR. This is on the border of Mississauga and Halton.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
We will provide updates as they become available.
The lanes and shoulder have been reopened.
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Police Investigating Industrial Incident in Oakville
- Lanes Blocked Due To Collision On Highway 403 Westbound
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Blocking Lanes On Highway 403 In Burlington
- Vehicle Fire Blocking Lanes on Highway in Burlington
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Highway Lanes Blocked Due to Vehicle Fire in Burlington
- Crews on Scene for Vehicle Fire on Highway in Burlington