Lanes Closed Due to Road Flooding in Oakville
Some roads are dealing with flooding following Saturday’s thunderstorm.
Currently, there are lane restrictions on westbound Upper Middle Road between Winston Churchill and Winston Park in Oakville.
Delays are expected.
Residents are asked to drive cautiously in the area.
We’ll update with further information regarding this and other flooded roadways.
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- Car Fire Breaks out in Tim Hortons Drive-Thru in Burlington
- Here's How Much You'll Pay with a First Time Home Buyer's Incentive in Halton
- Emergency Services Investigating Strange Substance Released into a Burlington Creek
- This Major Road Closure Has Been Extended in Milton