Lanes Closed Due to Road Flooding in Oakville
Some roads are dealing with flooding following Saturday’s thunderstorm.
Currently, there are lane restrictions on westbound Upper Middle Road between Winston Churchill and Winston Park in Oakville.
Delays are expected.
Residents are asked to drive cautiously in the area.
We’ll update with further information regarding this and other flooded roadways.
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- 5 Places Where You Can Take Amazing Instagram Selfies Near Halton