Lanes on the QEW Blocked Following Collision in Oakville
If you haven’t embarked on your morning commute yet, there’s a collision in Oakville you may want to be aware of.
Just after 8 a.m., Oct. 18, the OPP GTA Traffic (@OPP_GTATraffic) tweeted about a collision Fort Erie bound approaching Bronte in Oakville.
The HOV lane and left lane are both blocked, according to OPP.
OPP is on scene.
— OPP GTA Traffic (@OPP_GTATraffic) October 18, 2018
At this time there are no reports of injuries.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- Popular Cafe Opens Inside Oakville Grocery Store
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water