Lanes Will Be Temporarily Closed on a Street in Burlington
Commuters should note that traffic might be a little heavier on a Burlington street for a limited time.
The City of Burlington says that beginning in May, a section of New Street west of Cumberland Avenue will be reduced to one lane of traffic in both directions for a period of two to three weeks.
It will be closed to allow for road work related to a new development at 3225-3237 New St.
Traffic delays on New Street are expected during peak traffic hours.
- Halton Police issue warning after 'intentional collisions' from vehicle thieves
- Three Oakville teens arrested following robbery and assault
- Burlington's Walk Off The Earth releases latest viral hit ahead of Canada Day
- PICK A SIDE: Should kids go back to school in September?
- UPDATE: Female trapped in vehicle after collision in Burlington