Lanes Will Be Temporarily Closed on a Street in Burlington
Commuters should note that traffic might be a little heavier on a Burlington street for a limited time.
The City of Burlington says that beginning in May, a section of New Street west of Cumberland Avenue will be reduced to one lane of traffic in both directions for a period of two to three weeks.
It will be closed to allow for road work related to a new development at 3225-3237 New St.
Traffic delays on New Street are expected during peak traffic hours.
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- Researchers working on a test to identify those who are immune to COVID-19
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- Ford says ‘patience has run thin’ with low numbers of COVID-19 tests in Ontario