LCBO expanding hours of operation
The LCBO has announced it will be gradually expanding its hours of operations, which were reduced in response to the pandemic.
Starting May 14, 360 stores across the province will be expanding their hours of operations from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. from Tuesday to Saturday—most stores will be open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sundays.
Additionally, stores will continue to expand hours on a rolling schedule through the first week of June.
However, all stores will remain closed on Mondays.
The decision to expand hours of operations is intended to help prevent person-to-person contact by reducing the number of people waiting in line to get into the store.
Stores will continue to be adhering to cleaning and sanitization protocols, and customers will still be required to follow all physical distancing guidance, both in-line and in-stores.
The LCBO is encouraging customers to wear non-medical masks or face coverings to protect other shoppers and staff.
Those experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms are asked to refrain from shopping in-store and find alternate shopping arrangements.
The LCBO will continue to be offering additional shopping options, including ship to store and Same-Day Pickup, which is currently available in more than 60 stores across the province.
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Driver flees scene on foot after crash in Burlington
- Ontario extends emergency orders for COVID-19 pandemic until June 9
- Conservation Halton implementing reservation system for public parks
- City of Burlington redesigns some services as province eases COVID-19 restrictions