Limited Time Spam Burger Coming to Popular Halton Restaurant
Tell all your people who love Filipino fast food or just really dig Spam.
A limited time burger is launching in Canada and it’s featuring the infamous canned lunch meat.
You’ll find a Spam Burger at Kelseys Original Roadhouse.
It’s part of the restaurant’s Burger Fest menu promotion and is available through July 15.
“This burger really is a take on nostalgia at its finest,” said Hormel Foods International Corporation (HFIC) international sales and marketing manager Dan Glendinning.
What’s the deal?
The burger features a 100 per cent fresh Canadian ground patty layered with two slices of Spam classic.
It’s garnished with sesame glazed pineapple rings, fresh tomato, shredded lettuce and red onions.
“Burger Fest is all about delighting our guests with unique ingredients,” said Kelseys’ director of marketing Shannon Lawler.
“In fact, three of our Burger Fest recipes were created through an in-house competition with our heart-of-house KREW who know firsthand what our guests love.”
Kelseys opened in 1978 and now has more than 70 restaurants across Canada.
- Police Seeking Witness Following Sexual Assault Incident in Burlington
- Burlington Resident Rich After Winning Massive Lotto Prize
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Halton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Road Closed Due to Fuel Spill in Oakville
- Popular Internet Company Launches New TV Service Across Ontario