L.L. Bean is Now Open in Oakville
Calling all outdoor enthusiasts in Halton - a popular American retailer recently opened its first Canadian brick-and-mortar store in Oakville this past weekend.
L.L. Bean - a popular American retailer that specializes in outdoor gear and apparel - opened its first Canadian brick-and-mortar store at Oakville Place this past weekend.
The company was first founded by Leon Leonwood Bean more than 100 years ago (107 to be exact). Since then, the company has drastically expanded. There are 41 L.L. Bean locations in the United States, 27 in Japan, and now there is one location in Canada.
The official grand opening in Oakville ran from Aug. 23 until Aug. 25.
Now, Halton residents, and those who want to visit the store, can shop for men’s, women’s, and kid’s apparel, footwear, pet supplies, winter sporting gear, travel gear, camping, hiking, and backpacking gear, and so much more.
L.L. Bean is open at Oakville Place Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. until 9 p.m., Saturdays from 9:30 a.m. until 6 p.m., and Sundays from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Will you be heading out to L.L. Bean in Oakville soon?
Photo is courtesy of the L.L. Bean website.
- Delays At Major Intersection In Burlington Due To Collision
- Man Transported To Hospital Following Reported Stabbing In Milton
- Man Charged Following Fatal Oakville Crash
- Oakville Man Charged After Being Found With Over 400 Pounds of Cannabis During Traffic Stop
- Around 93 Per Cent Of Education Workers Have Voted In Favour Of Strike