Local Restaurants Give Back in a Big Way in Oakville
If you’re heading out for lunch in Oakville and want to give back to the community, here’s a way to have a great meal and simultaneously spread some Christmas cheer.
Four popular restaurants are giving back over the holidays on Monday, Dec. 4.
Lunch proceeds at Tavolo, Cucci, Plank, and the Firehall will be donated to the Salvation Army in Oakville.
Volunteers from the Sally Ann will be on hand for the event, and the band will even be playing Christmas carols.
This is the eight annual event by Catch Hospitality Group and the goal is to pass the $100,000 mark.
Merry Christmas, Oakville!
- Here’s How You Can Celebrate Christmas in a Unique Way in Oakville
- The Toronto Raptors Will Be Playing on Christmas Day Next Season
- Downtown Oakville's Tree Lighting Kicks Off Christmas Festivities
- Here's Another Festive Event in Burlington You Won’t Want to Miss
- 5 Christmas Markets to Visit Outside of Halton