Local Restaurants Give Back in a Big Way in Oakville
If you’re heading out for lunch in Oakville and want to give back to the community, here’s a way to have a great meal and simultaneously spread some Christmas cheer.
Four popular restaurants are giving back over the holidays on Monday, Dec. 4.
Lunch proceeds at Tavolo, Cucci, Plank, and the Firehall will be donated to the Salvation Army in Oakville.
Volunteers from the Sally Ann will be on hand for the event, and the band will even be playing Christmas carols.
This is the eight annual event by Catch Hospitality Group and the goal is to pass the $100,000 mark.
Merry Christmas, Oakville!
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Streets closing for march against anti-Black racism in Burlington
- Thousands take to Burlington streets to march against racism
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Looming cold front will bring an end to scorching hot temperatures in Halton
- Salvation Army launches annual Christmas Kettle Campaign
- Here’s How You Can Celebrate Christmas in a Unique Way in Oakville
- The Toronto Raptors Will Be Playing on Christmas Day Next Season
- Downtown Oakville's Tree Lighting Kicks Off Christmas Festivities
- Chances are slim for a white Christmas this year in Halton