Local Restaurants Give Back in a Big Way in Oakville
If you’re heading out for lunch in Oakville and want to give back to the community, here’s a way to have a great meal and simultaneously spread some Christmas cheer.
Four popular restaurants are giving back over the holidays on Monday, Dec. 4.
Lunch proceeds at Tavolo, Cucci, Plank, and the Firehall will be donated to the Salvation Army in Oakville.
Volunteers from the Sally Ann will be on hand for the event, and the band will even be playing Christmas carols.
This is the eight annual event by Catch Hospitality Group and the goal is to pass the $100,000 mark.
Merry Christmas, Oakville!
- Police Seeking Witness Following Sexual Assault Incident in Burlington
- Burlington Resident Rich After Winning Massive Lotto Prize
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Halton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Road Closed Due to Fuel Spill in Oakville
- Popular Internet Company Launches New TV Service Across Ontario