Major Bank Forgives Debt of Its Canadian Credit Card Holders
If you are an owner of a Chase Bank credit card in Halton, you may want to check your balance!
The move by the company is a result of its exit from Canada's credit card market.
"Customers with an outstanding balance as of June will no longer see red on their statements," Chase Bank said in the release.
The total amount of debt forgiven is unknown at this time.
Chase Bank announced the company's plans to leave the Canadian credit card market in March 2018.
Chase Bank is owned by its parent company: JPMorgan Chase. It was originally founded in 2004 in New York, New York in the U.S.
Did you have any debt forgiven on your credit card?
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- UPDATE: Four arrested after series of overnight robberies in Burlington and Milton
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Teachers' strike to affect more Ontario school boards
- Some Credit Card Users Might Have to Start Paying Extra Fees
- New study determines best credit card in Canada
- Here’s How You Can Protect Yourself From Credit Card Scams
- Oakville Suspect Charged Following Fraudulent Credit Card Investigation
- Suspect Sought After Credit Card Stolen From Elderly Woman in Burlington