Major Car Company Recalling 240,000 Potentially Dangerous Vehicles
You might want to check your car’s Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
A major car company is recalling almost 240,000 vehicles, mainly from Canada, the U.S., and Mexico.
If you have a Nissan, you may want to exercise caution.
The issue is an Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) fluid leak, according to a recent report.
According to Nissan, this fluid leak could lead to a fire via an electrical short.
A few different models are involved in the recall:
- 2015 to 2017 Nissan Murano
- 2016 and 2017 Nissan Maxima
- 2017 to 2018 Nissan Pathfinder
- 2017 Infiniti QX60 vehicles
The company has gone so far to advise that drivers park their vehicles outdoors and away from other structures.
If your car might be affected, it’s best to have it inspected and repaired by a Nissan dealership.
And if your ABS lamp warning lights up for more than 10 seconds after your engine starts, you should immediately stop driving your car.
For anyone who owns a Nissan, you can find out if your vehicle is affected by entering your VIN number here.
Alternatively you can contact Nissan customer service at 1-(800) NISSAN-1 (1-800-647-7261).
- Major Car Company Reports Data Breach That May Affect Over 1 Million Customers
- This Major Car Company is Recalling Certain Vehicles
- Cash and Vehicles Seized in Major Oakville Drug Bust
- Two Youths Arrested After Allegedly Fleeing From Police in Burlington
- Witnesses Sought After Burlington Man Jumps From Moving Car