Major Delays Caused After Transport Truck Rolls into Ditch in Milton
Drivers should be aware of a highway incident causing delays this evening in Milton.
Officers are on scene for a transport truck rollover on Highway 401 eastbound, west of Trafalgar.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, a car lost control due to slippery conditions and tapped the side of the truck, causing the truck to also lose control and end up in the ditch.
“Fortunately no serious injuries to the driver of the truck or the 25 year old man from Mississauga in the car,” Schmidt says.
The truck was reportedly loaded with fruits and vegetables.
The 401 is down to one lane as crews remain on scene.
Residents are asked to take alternate routes and avoid the scene.
Photo courtesy of Sgt. Kerry Schmidt @OPP_HSD
- $70 Million Lotto Max Jackpot Ticket Sold in Ontario
- Leave your deets when dining: Restaurants taking personal info to trace COVID-19
- PICK A SIDE: Should students be returning to classrooms in the fall?
- Roadway closed after vehicle knocks down pole in Burlington
- House prices up 13 per cent since last year in Halton