Major Pool Closed for Maintenance in Oakville
A busy Oakville swimming pool is closed today.
Glen Abbey Pool has shut down for emergency maintenance and is expected to re-open Friday at 9 a.m., according to the Town of Oakville.
“We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you in advance for your cooperation,” reads a tweet issued Thursday morning.
Residents are asked to check Active Oakville for other swims offered during this time.
Photo courtesy of the Town of Oakville
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Streets closing for march against anti-Black racism in Burlington
- Thousands take to Burlington streets to march against racism
- Looming cold front will bring an end to scorching hot temperatures in Halton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton