Major Pool Closed for Maintenance in Oakville
A busy Oakville swimming pool is closed today.
Glen Abbey Pool has shut down for emergency maintenance and is expected to re-open Friday at 9 a.m., according to the Town of Oakville.
“We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you in advance for your cooperation,” reads a tweet issued Thursday morning.
Residents are asked to check Active Oakville for other swims offered during this time.
Photo courtesy of the Town of Oakville
- Police Warning Residents of Suspicious Person in Milton
- Police Warning Residents About Suspicious Vehicle in Milton
- One Male in Custody After Terrorizing Family in Oakville
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- UPDATE: One Male Arrested For Attempted Child Abduction in Oakville