Major Weather Shift Set to Hit Halton This Week
The weather has been pretty all over the place so far this spring. From rain, to whiteout conditions, to flurries, to temperatures below freezing, it hasn’t been the best spring weather.
Now - dare I say - the weather is set to hit double digits this coming Thursday, April 11.
That’s right, according to The Weather Network, it’s set to hit 17 C come Thursday.
“Parts of southwestern Ontario stand a good chance of hitting the 20 C mark Thursday and Friday; a figure the Windsor area hasn’t seen since last October,” reads the website.
Of course, it can’t all be sunshine and rainbows. The Weather Network is predicting an 80 per cent chance of rain throughout the day to accompany the much warmer weather.
According to The Weather Network, March 18 was the last day Pearson Airport saw double digits in 2018.
The temperature is set to drop back to 5 C the very next day, so the milder weather won’t last long.
Is it summer yet?
- Popular Oakville Restaurant Shuts Down Following Kitchen Fire
- Kelly’s Bake Shoppe in Burlington Issues Apology Following Pride Cupcake Scandal
- Oakville Declares a Climate Emergency
- Six Halton Residents Celebrating Big Group Lotto Win
- Halton Mayors Discuss Key Concerns Surrounding Proposed Truck-Rail Project in Milton