Male Facing 23 Charges After Allegedly Rummaging Through Vehicle in Oakville
Officers have made an arrest following an incident on Sunday, February 24.
Around 1:45 p.m., police got a call from a victim alleging that an unknown male was inside their car while it was parked at a retail location on Iroquois Shore Road.
“The victim saw the suspect in their car as they exited the store,” police say.
Officers arrived on scene and arrested Christopher Carew-Kaiser, a 31 year old with no fixed address.
Police say Carew-Kaiser was found to be in possession of several pieces of identification that were not in his name, which police believe were stolen.
He is charged with 2 counts of Theft under $5000, 10 counts of Possession of stolen property under $5000, 6 counts of Fail to comply with mandatory prohibition order, 2 counts of Possession of counterfeit mark, 2 counts of Fail to comply with probation, and Possession of a controlled substance.
Anyone with further information related to this incident is asked to call 905-825-4747, ext. 2216.
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- Police Searching for Suspect Wanted on Warrants for Assault and Failing to Attend Court
- Oakville Residents Charged Following Municipal Election Investigation
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- Oakville Suspect Arrested After Driver Flees Police in Stolen Vehicle
- Police Arrest Burlington Man Facing 21 Criminal Charges
- Three Suspects Arrested in Burlington in Relation to Stolen Property
- Police Arrest Multiple People in Connection with Bicycle Thefts in Burlington
- Young Teens Charged After SUV Stolen in Burlington