Male Hospitalized After Stabbing in Milton
Officers are on scene for an investigation this evening.
Police say a stabbing took place around 7:00 p.m. Saturday in the area of Ontario Street North and Woodward Avenue.
One male was taken to hospital by paramedics.
The extent of the victim’s injuries is presently unknown and there is no suspect information at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through part of Halton
- Burlington transit users will be asked for name, phone number as services resume
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row
- Black Lives Matter mural to be painted in front of Burlington City Hall
- It's going to be a blistering hot week in Halton