Man Accused of Ramming into Police Cruisers in Oakville Arrested
A 31-year-old Hamilton man wanted by Halton police has been arrested and is facing six charges.
The suspect is accused of ramming two Halton police cruisers in the Oakville Place parking lot on Oct. 1 and fleeing, leading officers from Halton and Ontario Provincial Police on a chase along the QEW.
One officer had minor injuries following the incident.
Investigators from Halton and the Hamilton police fugitive apprehension unit found and arrested the man in Mississauga on Nov. 9.
Brent Zoschke is charged with: driving while disqualified; possession of property obtained by crime; assault with a weapon; two counts of fail to stop at scene of accident; flight while pursued by peace officer; dangerous operation of a motor vehicle.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Halton
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: September 8 – 14
- This Famous Building Has Been Designated as a Heritage Site in Oakville
- House of the Week: $1.2 Mil Milton Home With Exquisite Kitchen
- Road Closure Due To Serious Collision In Burlington
- WANTED: Suspect Accused of Ramming into Police Cruisers in Oakville
- Driver Arrested After Ramming Into Police Cruisers in Burlington
- Suspects Charged After Ramming Halton Police Cruiser
- Two Youths Arrested After Allegedly Fleeing From Police in Burlington
- Two Suspects Arrested After Fleeing From Police in Burlington