Man Airlifted to Hospital After Halton Crash
One person has been airlifted to a trauma centre following a crash in Halton Hills.
The collision took place in Georgetown on July 12 just before 5:30 p.m.
That’s when two vehicles collided on 32 Side Road at 10th Line in the tri-county area connecting Halton, Peel and Wellington.
A 33-year-old Wellington County man was trapped in one of the vehicles which had flipped onto its roof, say Halton police.
Halton Hills Fire extricated the man and he was airlifted from the scene by Ornge air ambulance to Sunnybrook in Toronto.
His injuries at this time are serious but not considered life threatening, say police.
The driver of the other vehicle appeared to be unhurt.
Alcohol isn’t deemed to be a contributing factor in the crash.
The collision reconstruction unit is investigating.
- Police Stop Driver Taking Selfies Behind the Wheel in Oakville
- Big Changes Planned for These Highways in Halton
- All Lanes Closed On Highway 401 In Halton Due To Collision
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: May 12 – 18
- Here Is Why The Weather May Ruin Your Long Weekend Plans