Man Airlifted to Hospital After Halton Crash
One person has been airlifted to a trauma centre following a crash in Halton Hills.
The collision took place in Georgetown on July 12 just before 5:30 p.m.
That’s when two vehicles collided on 32 Side Road at 10th Line in the tri-county area connecting Halton, Peel and Wellington.
A 33-year-old Wellington County man was trapped in one of the vehicles which had flipped onto its roof, say Halton police.
Halton Hills Fire extricated the man and he was airlifted from the scene by Ornge air ambulance to Sunnybrook in Toronto.
His injuries at this time are serious but not considered life threatening, say police.
The driver of the other vehicle appeared to be unhurt.
Alcohol isn’t deemed to be a contributing factor in the crash.
The collision reconstruction unit is investigating.
- One person airlifted to hospital after serious crash in Halton Hills
- Police Investigating Fatal Crash On Halton Hills Border
- Woman in Critical Condition Following Motorcycle Crash in Halton Hills
- Person Trapped in Vehicle Following Serious Collision in Halton Hills
- UPDATE: Elderly woman in life-threatening condition following crash in Halton Hills