Man Arrested for Theft After Multiple Businesses Targeted in Oakville
Halton Police recently finished investigating a string of thefts and incidents of fraud dating back to October 2018.
Police say that within the past few months, several offices and businesses in Oakville were targeted, with the accused allegedly targeting small items such as cash boxes, cell phones, employee purses and other personal items.
On many occasions, credit cards taken from wallets and purses were later used to complete fraudulent transactions across the GTA, police say.
Officers arrested Kenneth Levy, a 32 year old man from Mississauga.
Levy is charged with four counts of theft under $5000, six counts of fraud under $5000, six counts of unauthorized use of a credit card, and seven counts of failing to comply with probation.
Anyone with additional info related to this investigation is asked to call police at 905-825-4747 ext. 2285.
- Lanes Closed Due to Road Flooding in Oakville
- This 20-Unit Townhouse Development has Been Approved in Burlington
- Burlington Residents Pepper Sprayed and Robbed, Police Investigating
- Police Looking for Owner of Dog Believed to be Hit by Car in Burlington
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- Four Arrested by Halton Police Following Alleged Cell Phone Theft Ring
- Burlington Support Worker Arrested for Third Time, Facing New Charges
- Additional Charges Laid Against Personal Support Worker in Burlington
- Suspect Arrested Following Numerous Theft and Robbery Related Offences in Halton
- Police Arrest and Charge Two Personal Support Workers Following Alleged Financial Offences