Man Charged in Fatal Crash in Milton
Halton police report a Campbellville man has been charged in a fatal collision in Milton that happened in Februrary.
According to police, on Wednesday February 7, 2018, officers responded to a head-on crash in the area of Gueph Line and Limestone Road.
Police say the incident occurred at around 5:30 p.m., when an SUV-style vehicle going north and a pickup truck going south on Guelph Line collided.
The SUV-style vehicle was operated by a 74-year-old Rockwood man who was pronounced dead on scene.
The driver of the pickup truck was transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
James Bradley Patterson, 51, of Campbellville, has been charged with dangerous operation causing death and impaired operation causing death.
The suspect will appear in court on June 18, 2018.
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Update: Teen charged after alleged stabbing of 79-year-old woman in Oakville
- Province investing millions in broadband and cellular service for Ontarians
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic