Man Charged in Fatal Crash in Milton
Halton police report a Campbellville man has been charged in a fatal collision in Milton that happened in Februrary.
According to police, on Wednesday February 7, 2018, officers responded to a head-on crash in the area of Gueph Line and Limestone Road.
Police say the incident occurred at around 5:30 p.m., when an SUV-style vehicle going north and a pickup truck going south on Guelph Line collided.
The SUV-style vehicle was operated by a 74-year-old Rockwood man who was pronounced dead on scene.
The driver of the pickup truck was transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
James Bradley Patterson, 51, of Campbellville, has been charged with dangerous operation causing death and impaired operation causing death.
The suspect will appear in court on June 18, 2018.
- Multiple Collisions Prompting Road Closure in Oakville
- Milton Man Dead After Fatal Crash in Oakville
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Halton
- Major Delays Caused After Transport Truck Rolls into Ditch in Milton
- Shoppers Drug Mart About to Start Offering These Minor Surgical Procedures in Oakville