Man Charged in Oakville Pharmacy Robbery
Following a Shoppers Drug Mart robbery in Oakville, a 31-year-old man has been charged.
A recent Halton police statement reads that on August 26, 2018, a man entered the Shoppers Drug Mart located at 550 Kerr St. in Oakville.
“A note was passed to the pharmacist demanding a large quantity of drugs,” reads the release.
“The male was provided with an undisclosed amount of methadone and fled the pharmacy on foot in an unknown direction.”
Justin Howitt, 31, of Oakville has been charged with teh following:
- Disguise with Intent
- Fail to Comply with Recognizance
- Fail to Comply with Undertaking
- Breach Probation (2 counts)
Anybody who may have additional information pertaining to this incident is asked to contact Constable Samantha Coysh of the 2 District Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2245. Please be reminded that all persons charged are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Man Charged Following Pharmacy Robbery in Oakville
- Milton Man Charged in Oakville Pharmacy Robbery
- More Than $1K in Merchandise Stolen From Shoppers Drug Mart in Oakville
- Shoppers Drug Mart About to Start Offering These Minor Surgical Procedures in Oakville
- Man Charged in Oakville Transit Bus Robbery