Man Charged with Attempted Murder Following Stabbing in Oakville
Officers have arrested and charged a man following a stabbing incident at an Oakville residence.
At 10:38 p.m. on Saturday, May 11, police received a 911 call and headed to the scene, where they found a man suffering from a stab wound.
The victim was transported to Hamilton General Hospital in stable condition.
A 22 year old man was arrested and has since been charged with attempted murder.
“Both parties were known to each other,” police say. “This is an isolated incident and there is no risk to the public.”
The accused was held in custody pending a bail hearing.
The investigation is ongoing and anyone with further information is asked to call police at 905-825-4747, ext. 2216.
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- Top 5 Date Night Restaurants in Burlington
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans