Man Dies in Morning Crash in Burlington
A man has died following a head-on collision involving two vehicles in Burlington.
Shorly after 6:00 a.m., Halton police reported that a crash had closed Dundas between Brant Street and Eaglesfield Drive in both directions.
Halton Police say the occupant of one of the vehicles has been pronounced dead.
The Collision Reconstruction Unit is investigating the incident.
It is currently unknown when the road will reopen, but travelers heading that direction are urged to take alternate routes.
We will update as information becomes available.
UPDATE: Dundas Street is now open in both directions.
- New Italian Restaurant Coming to Oakville
- 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Riding Mini-Motorcycle on Sidewalk in Burlington
- Here’s What’s Happening with Burlington’s Waterfront Park
- Here's How the Canadian Government Plans to Support New and Future Retirees
- Suspects Sought After Electronics Stolen From Milton Store