Man Dies in Morning Crash in Burlington
A man has died following a head-on collision involving two vehicles in Burlington.
Shorly after 6:00 a.m., Halton police reported that a crash had closed Dundas between Brant Street and Eaglesfield Drive in both directions.
Halton Police say the occupant of one of the vehicles has been pronounced dead.
The Collision Reconstruction Unit is investigating the incident.
It is currently unknown when the road will reopen, but travelers heading that direction are urged to take alternate routes.
We will update as information becomes available.
UPDATE: Dundas Street is now open in both directions.
- Dump truck collision causing traffic delays in Burlington
- Ontario elementary teachers plan new strikes in two weeks if no deal is reached
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- What are the key issues in the Ontario teachers’ disputes with the province?
- Huge Lottery Ticket Win Sold in Burlington