Man Dies in Morning Crash in Burlington
A man has died following a head-on collision involving two vehicles in Burlington.
Shorly after 6:00 a.m., Halton police reported that a crash had closed Dundas between Brant Street and Eaglesfield Drive in both directions.
Halton Police say the occupant of one of the vehicles has been pronounced dead.
The Collision Reconstruction Unit is investigating the incident.
It is currently unknown when the road will reopen, but travelers heading that direction are urged to take alternate routes.
We will update as information becomes available.
UPDATE: Dundas Street is now open in both directions.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- School Community Devastated After 11-Year-Old Student’s Murder
- Police Investigating World War II Explosive Device Found in Burlington