Man Found Dead in Georgetown House Following Fire
Police are investigating after the body of a deceased male was located inside a Georgetown house.
Halton police say that officers were called to the scene of the house fire on Raylawn Cres. shortly before midnight on Sunday (Feb 18).
Police say the body of a male victim was found inside and he was subsequently pronounced dead.
Police say the Fire Marshal was called to investigate.
The scene was guarded by police overnight.
An investigation into the death is ongoing.
Updates to follow.
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- 5 Places Where You Can Take Amazing Instagram Selfies Near Halton