Man Pronounced Dead Following Fatal Motorcycle Collision in Oakville
A man has been pronounced dead following a fatal motorcycle collision that occurred in Oakville.
According to police, yesterday (May 15, 2019) at around 5:15 p.m., a 41-year-old man from Oakville was operating a 2008 Suzuki motorcycle on Gill Crescent.
The man lost control and slid along the roadway and came to rest a short distance away.
Police say the man was brought to a local hospital where he later succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead.
Due to the nature of the investigation, the Halton Regional Police Collision Reconstruction Unit responded and took carriage of the investigation.
Anyone who may have witnessed the collision is asked to contact the Collision Reconstruction Unit at 905 825-4747 extension 5065 or tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- Police Stop Driver Taking Selfies Behind the Wheel in Oakville
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Big Changes Planned for These Highways in Halton
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: May 12 – 18
- Power Outage Affecting Nearly Two Thousand Milton Residents
- UPDATE: One Male Dead Following Head-On Collision in Halton Hills
- Burlington Man Dead After Motorcycle Crash
- Motorcycle Crash Sends Oakville Man to Hospital
- PHOTOS: Two People Pronounced Dead After Collision On QEW In Oakville
- Man Sustains Serious Injuries Following Collision in Burlington Parking Lot