Man Pulled Knife on Oakville Bus: Police
Assistance is requested in identifying a male after an altercation with a bus driver.
Shortly after 6:00 p.m. on July 28, 2018, a male was attempting to steal transfer slips from an Oakville Transit bus at the Oakville South Mall Transit circle when he was interrupted by the transit driver and a passenger.
The suspect produced a knife before fleeing the area. No persons were injured as a result of the altercation.
5’8 - 5’10
numerous tattoos including a tattoo of a bright red pair of lips on right side of his neck just below ear
Anyone with information regarding this suspect and/or this incident is asked to contact Constable Eric Huer of the Halton Regional Police Service 2 District Uniform Patrol at 905-825-4747 ext. 2205 or at Eric [dot] Huer [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers “See Something? Hear Something? Know Something? Contact Crime Stoppers” at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Two Burlington Residents Celebrating Big Lotto Win
- UPDATE: 84-Year-Old Driver Succumbs to Injuries Following Collision in Oakville
- UPDATE: Fatality Following Person Struck by Train in Oakville
- Conservation Halton Issues Flood Watch Statement
- One Male in Custody Following Vehicle Crime Spree Throughout Halton
- Halton Police in Search of a Male Suspect Following an Alleged Walmart Shoplifting Incident
- Police Searching For Suspect After 13-Year-Old Male Was Sexually Assaulted in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at Oakville Gas Station
- Police Seeking Assistance Identifying Break and Enter Suspects in Oakville