Man Seriously Injured in Burlington Crash
On Tuesday August 28th, 2018 the Halton Regional Police Service responded to a report of a serious injury collision, involving a single motor vehicle near the intersection of North Shore Boulevard and Eagle Drive in the City of Burlington.
At approximately 12:21am, a 31 year old male resident of Tory Hill fell from a moving 2015 Nissan Rogue while it was traveling westbound on North Shore Boulevard. The 28 year old male resident of Hamilton who was driving was uninjured in the incident. Early medically assessments deemed the male to possibly be suffering from serious injuries at which point he was transported to Hamilton General Hospital.
Due to the nature of the injuries, the Halton Regional Police Collision Reconstruction Unit responded to assist in the investigation. The male is currently listed in serious but stable condition. The scene was held for approximately 4 hours for the at-scene collision investigation.
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- Car Fire Breaks out in Tim Hortons Drive-Thru in Burlington
- Halton Police Charge Suspect In Connection To Major Robbery In Burlington
- This Major Road Closure Has Been Extended in Milton
- Emergency Services Investigating Strange Substance Released into a Burlington Creek
- UPDATE: One Male Dead Following Head-On Collision in Halton Hills
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Collision In Oakville
- One Male in Custody Following Vehicle Crime Spree Throughout Halton
- Man Sustains Serious Injuries Following Collision in Burlington Parking Lot
- UPDATE: Oakville Man Seriously Injured in Vehicle Collision