Man Seriously Injured in Burlington Crash
On Tuesday August 28th, 2018 the Halton Regional Police Service responded to a report of a serious injury collision, involving a single motor vehicle near the intersection of North Shore Boulevard and Eagle Drive in the City of Burlington.
At approximately 12:21am, a 31 year old male resident of Tory Hill fell from a moving 2015 Nissan Rogue while it was traveling westbound on North Shore Boulevard. The 28 year old male resident of Hamilton who was driving was uninjured in the incident. Early medically assessments deemed the male to possibly be suffering from serious injuries at which point he was transported to Hamilton General Hospital.
Due to the nature of the injuries, the Halton Regional Police Collision Reconstruction Unit responded to assist in the investigation. The male is currently listed in serious but stable condition. The scene was held for approximately 4 hours for the at-scene collision investigation.
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency
- Two Suspects Sought Following Cheese Wheel Theft at Fortinos in Burlington
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Halton
- PHOTOS: Driving Caught Travelling at High Speed on Rural Road in Halton
- Another Retail Cannabis Store Could be Coming to Burlington
- UPDATE: One Male Dead Following Head-On Collision in Halton Hills
- One Male in Custody Following Vehicle Crime Spree Throughout Halton
- Man Sustains Serious Injuries Following Collision in Burlington Parking Lot
- UPDATE: Serious Collision in Milton Leaves One Oakville Man in Critical Condition
- Serious Collision in Milton Leaves Two People in Trauma Centres