Man Transported To Hospital Following Reported Stabbing In Milton
Halton Police are investigating an early morning stabbing in Milton.
According to police, officers responded to a 911 call regarding a reported stabbing in a residence on Scott Blvd just before 4:30 am. A male was located with serious injuries and was transported to the hospital.
No suspect(s) have been identified and no one is in custody.
Police are still in the area investigating, looking for witnesses and/or surveillance video.
Anyone with relevant information is asked to call 905-825-4777 ext. 2415 or 2416 or Crime Stoppers.
"There is no information to suggest that there is an ongoing related threat to safety in that area," say police.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Four Burlington residents test positive for COVID-19, bringing Halton total to 25
- Road closed after vehicle drives off roadway into water in Milton
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- One Suspect In Custody In Relation To Early Morning Stabbing In Milton
- Child in Hospital After Stabbing at Milton School
- Victim Sustains Serious Injuries After Stabbing in Burlington
- Second Arrest Made in Connection to Stabbing in Milton
- UPDATE: Suspect in Burlington Stabbing has been Identified and Located