Man wanted in dealership vehicle thefts: Halton Police
The Halton Regional Police Service is asking for the public’s help in identifying a suspect involved in a series of vehicle thefts.
On March 13, the male suspect attended a dealership on Martin St. in Milton. He reportedly inquired about purchasing a 2016 Silver Mercedes GLE 350 and, while left alone with the vehicle and key, drove off the lot without completing the purchase, according to police.
Halton police now believe the same suspect is responsible for two similar thefts on Feb, 10 in Oakville and in Toronto. He is believed to have been dropped off by a second suspect driving a black Chrysler 300.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police.
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Streets closing for march against anti-Black racism in Burlington
- CPA Canada hit by cyberattack, affecting data of more than 329,000 stakeholders
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Update: Teen charged after alleged stabbing of 79-year-old woman in Oakville
- Two men from Peel Region charged in Oakville vehicle thefts: Halton Police
- Police Warning Public About Vehicle Thefts in Oakville
- Suspect Facing Charges Following A Series of Vehicle Thefts in Georgetown
- Police Investigating Numerous Vehicle Thefts in Oakville and Burlington
- Police Looking to ID Suspect in Halton Hills