Mapleview Centre in Burlington Recently Made it Onto This Exciting List
It's hard not to love shopping. And now, a recent study is giving shoppers another reason to come to Mapleview Centre in Burlington.
Mapleview Centre recently made it onto an exciting list.
The shopping centre ranked at number 16 on the top 30 shopping centres in Canada by sales per square foot list.
This list was presented in the Canadian Shopping Centre Study 2018 - a study that looks at the top shopping centres in Canada based on annual sales per square foot as well as annual visitor counts. The study also includes a focus on year over year sales growth at these shopping centres.
The study showed that Mapleview is one of the most profitable malls in Canada.
According to the study, Mapleview Centre brings in $901.00 per square foot. In. 2017, the same study revealed that the centre brought in $895.00 per square foot. The difference between 2017 and 2018 is a 0.67 per cent increase.
Other shopping centres and malls that are onto the top 30 list include Square One in Mississauga, the CF Toronto Eaton Centre, and Yorkdale Shopping Centre in Toronto.
Mapleview is home to 165 retailers, an exceptional food court, and two chic restaurants, giving shoppers plenty of reasons to visit the centre.
Photos are courtesy of the official Mapleview website.
Graphics are courtesy of the Canadian Shopping Centre Study 2018.
- WALK THRU + TRY: New gnocchi dish at Capra’s Kitchen
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Warning issued after 'TikTok penny challenge' goes viral
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Teachers' strike to escalate if agreements not reached soon
- Interesting New Facts About Mapleview Centre
- A New Shoppers Drug Mart is Set to Open at the Upper Oakville Shopping Centre
- Popular Store Shuts its Doors at Upper Oakville Shopping Centre
- Popular Dress Store Opens at Mapleview Centre in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at Mapleview Centre in Burlington