Mapleview Centre in Burlington Recently Made it Onto This Exciting List
It’s hard not to love shopping. And now, a recent study is giving shoppers another reason to come to Mapleview Centre in Burlington.
Mapleview Centre recently made it onto an exciting list.
The shopping centre ranked at number 16 on the top 30 shopping centres in Canada by sales per square foot list.
This list was presented in the Canadian Shopping Centre Study 2018 - a study that looks at the top shopping centres in Canada based on annual sales per square foot as well as annual visitor counts. The study also includes a focus on year over year sales growth at these shopping centres.
The study showed that Mapleview is one of the most profitable malls in Canada.
According to the study, Mapleview Centre brings in $901.00 per square foot. In. 2017, the same study revealed that the centre brought in $895.00 per square foot. The difference between 2017 and 2018 is a 0.67 per cent increase.
Other shopping centres and malls that are onto the top 30 list include Square One in Mississauga, the CF Toronto Eaton Centre, and Yorkdale Shopping Centre in Toronto.
Mapleview is home to 165 retailers, an exceptional food court, and two chic restaurants, giving shoppers plenty of reasons to visit the centre.
Photos are courtesy of the official Mapleview website.
Graphics are courtesy of the Canadian Shopping Centre Study 2018.
- Police Stop Driver Taking Selfies Behind the Wheel in Oakville
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Big Changes Planned for These Highways in Halton
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: May 12 – 18
- Power Outage Affecting Nearly Two Thousand Milton Residents
- Interesting New Facts About Mapleview Centre
- A New Shoppers Drug Mart is Set to Open at the Upper Oakville Shopping Centre
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at Mapleview Centre in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought After Handbag Stolen From Mapleview Centre in Burlington
- Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Incident at Mapleview Centre in Burlington