Massive Job Fair Coming to Halton Hills
If you’re looking for a brand new job, you’re in luck — a huge job fair is coming your way.
Toronto Premium Outlets recently announced that it’s hosting a job fair on Tuesday, Aug. 29.
Over 50 retailers will be participating, meaning hundreds of jobs will be available for prospective employees to explore.
The popular shopping centre, located in Halton Hills, is hosting the winter job fair for full time, part time and seasonal positions.
Toronto Premium Outlets retailers will be conducting on the spot interviews inside the mall’s food pavilion.
What stores are hiring? Banana Republic, Calvin Klein, Coach, kate spade new york, Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory, Restoration Hardware, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Stuart Weitzman, Tory Burch and more.
Toronto Premium Outlets says job seekers can apply for management, sales associate, stock associate, cashier, guest services and team leader positions.
Prospective employees are asked to bring a resume and references. Interviews will take place on site at the Toronto Premium Outlet Food Pavilion.
The fair will take place at the mall (13850 Steeles Ave. W.) and run from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
For more information, click here.
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Halton
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: September 8 – 14
- This Famous Building Has Been Designated as a Heritage Site in Oakville
- House of the Week: $1.2 Mil Milton Home With Exquisite Kitchen
- Road Closure Due To Serious Collision In Burlington